Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Doll Sunglasses

  1. #1
    Inactive Member jennifermarym's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10th, 2005
    Posts
    191
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    Does anyone have any recommendations for sunglasses?

    I wanted a dark lens and a black frame. Nothing I found on EBay fits what I am looking for, so I was wondering if you ladies have any suggestions.

    Thanks! [img]cool.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    GreyMyst
    Guest GreyMyst's Avatar

    Post

    Build a bear glasses sometimes fit AGs

    Take an AG into the BABW store with you and test a few pair. Thier sizes can vary quite a bit, so it's best to try them first.

    I had a pair of the "black sport" sunglasses that did fit my AGs [img]cool.gif[/img] but they were from about 1997, before BABW hit really big so I don't know about current sizing

    http://www.buildabear.com/shop/searc...and+Sunglasses

  3. #3
    Inactive Member jennifermarym's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10th, 2005
    Posts
    191
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by GreyMyst:
    Build a bear glasses sometimes fit AGs

    Take an AG into the BABW store with you and test a few pair. Thier sizes can vary quite a bit, so it's best to try them first.

    I had a pair of the "black sport" sunglasses that did fit my AGs [img]cool.gif[/img] but they were from about 1997, before BABW hit really big so I don't know about current sizing

    http://www.buildabear.com/shop/searc...and+Sunglasses
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Thank you GreyMyst. I went to Pawsenclaws, which is like Build-a-Bear, but they were all too big. I am going to take your advice and head over to the mall tomorrow. Hopefully, they are still making them the same size. Thanks again!

  4. #4
    Inactive Member luanne's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 24th, 2005
    Posts
    92
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Target had a swim suit set this summer, polka dot suit w/ glasses, check the clearance aisle, or near the 18" dolls.

    Also, try Michaels (Craft stores) sometimes they have glasses for bears?

  5. #5
    Inactive Member jennifermarym's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10th, 2005
    Posts
    191
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thank you!

    I actully went to Michael's and bought the purple framed glasses and painted the frames black.

    Thank you for your responses.

  6. #6
    MapleLeaf
    Guest MapleLeaf's Avatar

    Post

    I was able to find a pair of sunglasses at Michaels craft store. They have dark lenses with purple frames. Pretty cute too! Michaels does carry some clothes and accessories for 18" dolls.
    Nia [img]smile.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    HB Forum Owner Kaileyfan1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10th, 2005
    Posts
    1,752
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Michael's carries the Springfield collection doll and they have pretty nice clothes.The dolls are nice.There hair is dry when you buy it and it falls out.Check at Michael's they might have sunglasses.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •